I love this song - I've heard it on K-Love a few times (a Christian radio station that is not local, but can be found in your city probably! I listen to 96.9 fm here..) Anyway, it is the first song on my playlist (scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to listen, if it doesn't automatically start playing)... Here are the words to this awesome song...
Savior, please
by Josh Wilson
Savior, please,
take my hand.
I work so hard, I live so fast.
This life begins, and then it ends.
And I do the best that I can,
but I don't know how long I'll last.
I try to be so tough,
but I'm just not strong enough.
I can't do this alone, God I need you
to hold on to me.
I try to be good enough,
but I'm nothing without your love.
Savior, please keep saving me.
Savior, please help me stand.
I fall so hard, I fade so fast.
Will you begin right where I end?
And be the God of all I am because you're all I have.
Hallelujah!
Everything you are to me
is everything I'll ever need.
and I am learning to believe
cause you're the one who's saving me.
No comments:
Post a Comment