Me and the girls visiting my friend Amanda's newest little addition, Abigail Elise... so precious!
And Chloe's curls with the curling iron....
Halloween night... a cute picture of the girls and my Grandma who lives down the street from us...
So I just got out the little nativity set we have, which then inspired Chloe to get out all her little kid Bibles and have me read the 'birth of Jesus' story in every single one... while she arranged the people & animals as I read, so the figurines were acting out the story each time.. I think we've got the story memorized now :)
I realized I don't update this blog much anymore because I'm an addicted user of facebook. I update my facebook status ALOT and logging into facebook is such an easy & simple way to see what's going on in everyone's lives, so that is why I rarely find time to update my blog I realize.
So I think when I update my facebook status to share cute little stories like the one above, I think it'd be worth my while to type them on my blog, too... for the few people out there (like my Mom!) who do NOT have facebook. :) And I think a short little story is better than no blog update at all... right? So I'll try to share little moments more often, rather than not share at all!
Hope you have a nice rest of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment