It looks like the girls were getting their shovels out - probably to help me with some gardening... :) Maya is wearing a nice blue skirt over her jeans - she and Chloe love playing dress up alot....
This is the 'clubhouse' in the very beginning stages, about 2 weeks ago I believe... It's much further along now!
Yes, it's quite massive! It makes the swingset portion look tiny in comparison....
This was taken on our preschool field trip to the greenhouse a while back... Chloe was the only child wearing her gardening gloves. :) That's my kid!
Chloe and her friend Jonah, who we carpooled to the greenhouse with. :) On the little table in between them are the 2 plants they planted. Chloe's is growing really well -- we re-planted it in a nice pot at home & it sits on our front porch steps.So last Saturday Chris and I went on a date for his birthday (a few days belated) and we went to a steak restaurant that was quite pricey - but we had gift cards and coupons, so it was all good! :) I had melt-in-your-mouth prime rib and Chris had filet mignon with shrimp and scallops - it was wonderful! And then we made sure to save room for Cold Stone, since we had a free ice cream coupon for his b-day. It was a nice evening.
So we finally got our Zoo membership card in the mail last week so this Tuesday my Mom came and her & I and the girls went to the Zoo... There were TONS of school field trips there, so the place was packed - but the weather was perfect and the girls had fun. I even paid for them to ride the animal carousel... which they loved. Pretty soon I will load some pictures on here for you to see! I'm glad we can go more than once/summer now with our membership! However I don't think I'm daring enough to take them on my own, yet, though....
This weekend we don't have much planned... on Monday is the traditional Memorial Day parade which we always attend with Chris' parents. They pass out little flags the girls like to wave and throw lots of candy for us to catch... so that's always fun.
I have plenty more to do at work so I guess I should end it here.... Hope you have a nice 'holiday' weekend...
No comments:
Post a Comment