Thank you to our kind neighbor Becky, who gave us some money to buy Chloe a pool for her b-day - I usually spring for the cheap little pools at Wal-Mart but we decided to splurge and get the bigger, more fancy one that was a wee bit more expensive... But it is much worth the money! It even came with an inflatable crocodile and when you hook up the hose to it, it has a little waterfall!! SO much fun! The girls loved trying it out today. :)


Even our little friend Jackson from across the street wanted to check it out. :) It's nice you can decide how high the waterfall is by how much you turn on the faucet... the girls usually like it real little - but it's sweet when it is really high! haha.


Well, it's a rare day - both girls are napping (Chloe usually does NOT nap anymore) so I'm trying to accomplish 500 things right now while I have free time! So, that's all the pic's & updates for now.... Enjoy the sunshine wherever you are!!
No comments:
Post a Comment