Yes, we did make it home. By now you're probably no longer wondering, though. haha. You just know I never have time to update. My Mom asked today - don't you have more vacation pictures? And yes, I have like 200 more... or some crazy amount... and it takes 5 mins. or more to just upload 5 pics on this blog, so I have to pick & choose which ones to share and then wait for them to upload and then write about each picture... and really, I haven't much time for the entire process! So sorry, everyone. I will do it soon... hopefully... I guess it'd be easiest perhaps if I uploaded them to a central website and you simply had to click on a link to view them. Now there's an idea! I usually send my pic's to Walmart.com for printing, and I don't think there's a way to send a link to them there... so, any other ingenious ideas from anyone of websites to load them to easily?
I have been enjoying working shortened days this summer... I get off work now at 4 instead of 5... which is quite nice... and it means I'll be leaving here in about 15 minutes! So once again, no time to really update. Hope you are doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment