Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cute pictures ...

I feel truly blessed that my little girls love each other so much.... Sure, they have their moments... but it's moments like the one below that remind me how great it is that they're so close in age.
I'm not sure why the funny faces... Daddy had fixed up the Office in the basement and I was coming down to take some pictures... but their picture got taken first cuz they were being silly :)

One night when I was reading the girls their bedtime story, for some reason Chris took a picture...
Maya and her new haircut, from a few weeks ago... I gave my Mom permission to trim her hair while I was at work - and it was the most major haircut Maya's ever gotten! But it turned out quite adorable, and she looks much older now... (if you consider "almost 3" old - hehe :)

The girls got a little hand-me-down vanity from their 2nd cousin Ava for Christmas... and they enjoy doing their hair in front of the mirror. Maya has a problem putting headbands in right, so Chloe was giving her a lesson one morning... soooo cute :)
Chloe had fun trying out her new bike around the house - though it's quite hard to pedal on the carpet, but Maya helped by pushing her along every so often. That's what sisters are for, right?

No comments: