Friday, September 10, 2010

The rest of July photos...

(Ignore the date above, that is when I first started uploading pic's.. but I didn't post this until October 8th!)

I am finally making time to post again - so forgive me and have fun reading!


We've spent most of our summer outside - the girls are loving our swingset this year much more than previous years! They are becoming quite the little monkeys.. yes, even in dresses. hehe.

This is my friend Brenda & I, at the Church I work at. Brenda serves as a "job coach" for a church member with some developmental issues who comes in every Friday to put the Sunday bulletins together, so I look forward to hanging out with Brenda each week!

On one particular Friday in July, my Mom brought the girls to work to enjoy a birthday luncheon ... We celebrated mine, my Mom's and Chloe's birthdays! The mother of the girl who helps stuff the bulletins made me a chocolate cake and my Mom showed up with a big cookie cake! :)

We let Chloe blow out the candles on the cookie cake my Mom made me. She seemed a little nervous & didn't like the attention :)

For my big 30th birthday, Chris surprised me and took me out to dinner. The surprise came when he took a really long round-a-bout way driving to a fancy restaurant down on the river... and when we walked in, our good friends Ryan & Olivia, from Church, were there waiting for us!! It was the best birthday dinner ever! We sat outside on the patio at Zia's (wonderful Italian restaurant) and enjoyed the view of the Maumee River and I just loved the company of friends. I was impressed that Chris actually called Ryan and organized the whole thing without my knowing. What a blessing. :)


Chloe's 5th birthday cake, which my Mom made, of course!!

She's getting so big!

A new shirt she got from baby Grandma & Grandpa :)
(The girls call her 'baby grandma' because she babysits them!)
Maya got a good deal out of Chloe's birthday - Aunt Sandy and Auntie Missy both got her some presents as well! Here are some stunning new shades she got :) What a little movie star.

No comments: