Thursday, September 10, 2009

4 year old preschool begins!


Here's a picture of Chloe's preschool classroom! (To the left is "Miss Heather" and to the right is our neighbor and teacher "Miss Tammy") So I am considering Chloe's "official" first day of preschool as tomorrow, so on Weds. I didn't take pic's of her and I didn't take my camera with me, so this picture was taken by another Mom, and she posted it on facebook and I copied it. :)

You can't see her well, but Chloe is sitting way back by the fish tank & the windows, next to a little girl in a pink shirt, who is new this year. Chloe was awesome - didn't cry, throw a fit, or anything when I left her (not to say that she didn't throw a fit while we were still home, trying to pick out shoes & get ready!) :) So on Wednesday, the parents only went down the hall to the gym to hear the Preschool Director talk and fill out LOTS of paperwork... so after just an hour, we all went back to the classroom & picked up our kids.

So tomorrow we'll be getting out the special "first day of school" outfit I bought Chloe (hopefully it fits & she likes it!) and I'll be going in to work at lunch time so I can enjoy dropping her off & picking her up myself on her 1st day. :)

Well, that's all for now...

No comments: