Monday, September 14, 2009

First day of school

Chloe about to run out the door for her first day of preschool on Friday, Sept. 11.

Mommy & Chloe!
(There's also a real cute one of Chloe hugging Maya, but I ran out of time
uploading pic's so I'll have to post it later!)

Maya being cute, as usual..

Chloe happily eating breakfast before school..

The girls eating together..


Chloe one day last week, looking very adorable with her hair all pulled up in back! :)

P.S. I've decided to grow out Chloe's bangs, so in most picture's
you'll see them held out of her face with a little barrette on the side!


I have pic's of Chloe actually at school, too, but Chris needed the computer the day I was loading photos on here, so those will be coming another day! :)

Well, there's many things I would love to write about, but I'm at work and have a hundred things to do, so I have to get back to doing them.... Have a good week!

No comments: