Monday, September 21, 2009

Update

An update on the sickness at our house:


Chloe is doing better - sleeping good through the night and just has this awful cough that is hanging on.. she was able to go to school today, though. But yesterday, Sunday, Maya and I woke up with the cold... she was coughing, my nose was stuffy & I had a scratchy throat... now we're moving into another set of symptoms today (Monday)... Maya had a fever all through the night and now has a runny nose along w/the cough... and I have a runny & stuffy nose, and a bad cough. UGH. We spent the morning on the couch together watching a movie, while Chloe was at school. Now we're waiting for Chris to get it... which is never good, since his colds always turn into awful sinus infections. :(

Please send up some prayers for us...

No comments: