Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New week

My precious girls outside on our deck...
Cutie Maya...
Cutie Chloe...
My friend Brenda and her adopted daughter, Emma Grace... I see Brenda every Friday at work and somedays she brings little Emma & so I am blessed to get to play with a cute baby! :)


Maya is slightly attempting to potty train herself.... it's kinda' funny... one day she took the cup out of the potty chair and took it around the house, carrying it behind her bottom, as if something just might come out! So then she tried sitting on just the cup in different spots in the house, who knows why! It couldn't have been comfortable! haha.




Anyway, in my world lately, God is teaching me to trust in Him and give my burdens to Him... I've had some issues with a friend lately and now the friendship has fallen apart and after having a talk with the person, it seems there is no 'resolving' it really, and so it's really been a burden on my heart. I just don't understand why this has happened.. So please pray for me, that I would understand what God is doing and trust in Him.

Well, I am going to forego my usual nap this afternoon to clean the house and do the dishes, so I must use the next hour & a half of Maya's naptime wisely!

No comments: