Saturday, November 15, 2008

Snowy Saturday?!

Chloe took this picture of her sister today... :) Maya was eating some of my lunch - macaroni & cheese & broccoli (Wow!) when Chloe took it.
An adorable picture of Chloe & her curls, taken yesterday shortly after my Mom gave the girls a bath. :)

I cannot believe I'm watching it snow as I sit here! Yep, there are some pretty big flakes flying right now - and it's not even Thanksgiving yet! Goodness...


Anyway, just thought I'd post some cute pics real quick - and I will try & post more later... Right now it's time for a much needed nap (Maya's awful cough is just hanging on and she spent much of last night coughing!!) And this morning I woke up with a sty (sp?) in my one eye, so I'm wearing my glasses today & applying a warm washcloth every so often to make the pain feel better... Ugh.. it's always something at our house, it seems...

Well, off to take my nap now...

No comments: