Okay, so, in response to the article in my last post... I just want to say that although I can really relate to all the women out there who feel angry with their husbands - I must say I realize it's not good for me to feel this way, especially as a Christian, and it's something I am praying about. A while back when Chris was sick and I posted about the joy I felt, taking care of the house and the kids as my sole responsibility, that is the joy I long to have each & every day. Alot of the time I am resentful that my husband doesn't help out more, but I am learning more & more that I should not expect such help from my hard-working husband, and understand that these are my God-given duties as a wife & mother. It's just hard, because being a Mom is hard and you can feel at your wits' end frequently.
Well, that's all for this "addendum." Keep me in prayer that I will find true joy in serving my family on a more frequent basis. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment