Monday, February 9, 2009

the same struggles...

Someone wrote this article in Parenting Magazine just for me I think. The whole time I read it, I kept thinking to myself "yes!" cuz I felt like I could be re-telling some of the same scenarios... And now I am certain I'm not alone in my parenting/marriage struggles...

Here's just a snippit from the beginning of the article, and if you're interested, you can click on the link pasted below to read more..

According to Parenting's nationally representative survey of more than 1,000 mothers on MomConnection, an online panel of moms, the majority of us confess to feeling anger at surprising levels. We love our husbands -- but we're mad that we spend more mental energy on the details of parenting. We're mad that having children has turned our lives upside down much more than theirs. We're mad that these guys, who can manage businesses or keep track of thousands of pieces of sports trivia, can be clueless when it comes to what our kids are eating and what supplies they need for school. And more than anything else, we're mad that they get more time to themselves than we do.

http://www.parenting.com/article/Mom/Relationships/Mad-at-Dad

No comments: