This is the cool thing to do on facebook lately... You write 25 random things about yourself and then send it to people so they will do the same... So since I posted this on my facebook account, thought I'd share it here, too, since I'm not so good at updating this very frequently. :) Though I assume most of you who read this know me pretty well, perhaps you might learn even more strange things about me from this crazy list I wrote. Enjoy!
1. I love to write – when I was a teenager I wrote poetry all the time and was in love with my thesaurus.
2. During my junior year of college I took a mandatory “cross cultural” trip – I chose to spend the month of January in Jamaica, and believe me, it wasn’t a vacation at all!
3. I hate movies like Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Star Wars, etc. I prefer comedies and your basic mushy love stories. :)
4. I could eat pizza multiple times a week for lunch & dinner. I like plain cheese.
5. When it comes to snacking, I always go for the sweets (usually chocolate!), unlike my husband who always goes for salty things.
6. I am very set in my routines, from the moment I get out of bed in the morning, but having kids has taught me to be more flexible!
7. I hate missing Church on Sunday.
8. I love to bake – cookies, cakes, anything sweet & I love to try new recipes lately.
9. I love watching shows about families with tons of kids – especially “18 Kids and Counting” and “Jon and Kate Plus 8.” It makes me realize that having 2 kids is really not that big of a deal!
10. I only listen to Christian music… praise & worship is my favorite.
11. I hate alcohol – beer, wine, all of it… yuck! We didn’t even have champagne to toast with at our wedding, though we did have a full bar so people could drink, but not me!
12. I was friends with my husband back in high school, though we never dated back then, and I never called him by his name, but always referred to him as “cheesebutt.” Don’t ask me where that came from! haha. We were even partners in physics class and made an egg launcher together. Nope, didn’t win any prizes for that one. :)
13. I always have to eat a snack before going to bed.
14. I am blessed to have 2 little girls, and in the back of my mind, would love to have a little boy, but most days I am reminded that 2 is enough. :)
15. I am a Church Secretary and have been since 2002 when I graduated from college.
16. I only see movies at the movie theatre maybe twice a year – and only then when I have been given free movie tickets!
17. Spring is my favorite time of year – I love planting flowers and gardening, even though it’s a lot of work and a lot to upkeep throughout the summer.
18. I am not good at keeping a clean & organized house – most of the time you can’t seem my kitchen counter or my kitchen table. Ughhh.
19. Christians who use bad language without even thinking twice, are one of my biggest “pet peeves.” (Not that I’m perfect in every way..)
20. I greatly look forward to taking at trip to Disney World with my husband & kids someday (and flying there!).
21. I am incredibly thankful for my Mom, who takes care of my girls on the days I go to work and also helps with household chores when she’s at our house – she is soo wonderful & an amazing reflection of Jesus to me!
22. I wish I had more close friends. Being a Mom of a 3 ½ year old and almost 2 year old seem to take all the life & energy out of me, to have time for much else.
23. I’m prone to being an anxious & easily stressed person.
24. I hate rollercoasters.
25. I’ve never went sledding – you know, like down a big hill... Nope, haven’t done it.
No comments:
Post a Comment