I feel like I never update anymore! I figure it's easiest to post pictures and write about them - but I'm even many weeks behind with pictures... like the one below, of Daddy continuing to build the playhouse... it's a very old picture!
One day Maya was eating spaghetti and boy, did she enjoy it! haha..

Way back on May 13, Chris' b-day... our little celebration at his parents house...

Maya helping :)

An adorable picture of Chris and the girls! And yes, it's Tinkerbell on Daddy's cake.. it's his favorite movie to watch with his daughters. haha. :)

One day Maya was eating spaghetti and boy, did she enjoy it! haha..

Way back on May 13, Chris' b-day... our little celebration at his parents house...

Maya helping :)

An adorable picture of Chris and the girls! And yes, it's Tinkerbell on Daddy's cake.. it's his favorite movie to watch with his daughters. haha. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment