(The beach we found in Cheboygan last year while on vacation... I'm sure we'll be going back here next week!!)
A few weekends ago, when Chris told me it was his favorite song, we were driving to Church and he said "I hope we sing this today" and wouldn't you know... God blessed us and the band was playing that song when we walked in & then later in the service we all sang it.. God is so good! :)

I was so happy when I found out that Chris listens to Christian music during the day when he drives around from job to job... He has tons of music on his i-pod thing (he actually has a "Zune" - not an ipod, if you know what that is) but I found it encouraging that when we got in his truck last Saturday - Christian music was playing! I thought maybe he only listed to the Christian tunes stored on his Zune when I was in the car with him - so it completely blessed me to know that he was listening to Christian music on his own free will. hehe. Anyway, his favorite song right now is "Mighty to Save" - often sung by Hillsong or Michael W. Smith on Christian music stations lately. So I was just listening to it here at work, and I thought I'd share the words with you below... and I also put it as the first song to play on my playlist (at the bottom of this page), so if you can, listen to it today! :)
A few weekends ago, when Chris told me it was his favorite song, we were driving to Church and he said "I hope we sing this today" and wouldn't you know... God blessed us and the band was playing that song when we walked in & then later in the service we all sang it.. God is so good! :)
Mighty to Save
Everyone needs compassion
Love that’s never failing
Let mercy fall on me
Everyone needs forgiveness
The kindness of a Saviour
The hope of nations
Saviour
He can move the mountains
For my God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever
Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
So take me as You find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
Now I surrender
Saviour
He can move the mountains
For my God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever
Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
He can move the mountains
For my God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever
Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
Shine Your light and
Let the whole world see
We’re singing
For the glory of the risen King
Jesus
Shine Your light and
Let the whole world see
We’re singing
For the glory of the risen King
Let the whole world see
We’re singing
For the glory of the risen King
No comments:
Post a Comment