Friday, June 6, 2008

Late night update!

Chloe last Sunday morning.
Chloe pushing Maya in the stroller meant for baby dolls, last Sunday before Church...
It was lots of fun, yes. :)

So cute, too bad it's a bit blurry!

My friend Erin holding a sleepy Maya on Monday...
So it's Friday night at 11 p.m. - so what on earth am I doing on here? Well, there's no other time to write and we're having a late night - we played outside alot this evening, even though it was a warm evening and then we went out for ice cream - and then drove around in Chris' great big new truck - we put the car seats in the backseat and that was fun for us all. Then we got home late and gave the girls baths around 9:00 and as I was getting them out of the tub, the tornado siren went off which was quite a scare! I hurriedly wrapped their towels around them, grabbed their pj's and diapers and went to the basement. Chloe was quite afraid - she couldn't figure out why we were racing downstairs. She kept saying "Hold me! Hold me!" I felt bad cuz our basement is an iceberg - especially since we have the a/c on in our house and the girls were half-naked, wet & had wet hair! Oh dear. So in the end, no tornado's touched down in our city, but it was still a scary time for a while there.
And now it's definitely bed time! If tomorrow is nice, we're planning on going to my aunt's house after naptime, to swim in her pool! It's 'spose to be near 90 again so I thought that'd be fun for us, and then we'll grill hamburgers there for dinner. So, hopefully it won't rain!
Well, I'm off to bed now... hopefully to get some good sleep. :) Have a good weekend...

No comments: