It's Friday night at 10:15 and unfortunately I don't have time to update about our lives the last few days because I'm racing around doing laundry, random cleaning and of course, packing my suitcase! It's been a crazy day - complete with getting 4 new tires on our van at the spare of the moment this evening - so we're all ready for our big drive tomorrow! I wish I could write more, but I don't have time...
I don't know if we'll have internet access while we're away, so you may not hear from me until next weekend! Can you imagine?! :) We are taking our computer, though... so we'll just have to see whether you hear from me...
Please say a prayer for us - multiple prayers, rather... that we would have a safe drive and that the girls would surprise us by being quite good little travelers! We bought a dvd player for the car and my Mom got the girls some dvd's from the library, as well as some new books to read, so let's hope it entertains us for 5 hours in the car!
Well, back to packing... thanks for praying for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment