Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas tree time...

Well, it's finally time to post some Christmas tree pictures! I'm starting off with some pictures taken by Merin, as we attempted to capture our annual "Christmas family portrait" in front of our tree... Merin has an awesome camera (and is an awesome photographer!) and I love ALL of the pic's she took, but here's just a few!




Back to the beginning now,
Chris putting the lights on the tree...




We have never put our tree in the family room before, and where we ended up putting it created this little corner that the girls like to crawl back to & play in now!

Maya putting an ornament on the tree! Both the girls did a really good job hanging them up.


The finished product! :)
I just love it.. and I really like it in the family room - it's pretty next to the wood walls I think!
Maya posing for the camera once more while saying "Cheese"...


haha.. what a silly grin!
Well, long story short about the van - we finally got it back last night and it only cost $9 - what a blessing! I've been praying alot that it would be covered by the warranty and that we didn't need a new rim or anything, and it all worked out! GOD is good! Amen?!
Okay, I could write much more, but I'm off to take a nap - I cherish these greatly on my days off, you know! :)

No comments: