Friday, June 8, 2007
Another weekend
Well, I hope you have enjoyed all the fun pictures I’ve been posting! I am a picture taking queen… when it comes to printing them, not so much -- they tend to just sit in our computer and pile up. It seems to take too much time to take them somewhere to have them printed - time I don’t have!
Anyway, it’s the weekend again! Tonight we don’t have any plans - it’s a rainy day so we’ll probably stay home & do nothing. Chris is still super busy with work so he’s not going to get home until probably 6:45 and he said he’ll bring dinner home with him from somewhere. That’s nice.
Tomorrow and Sunday it’s supposed to be cooler weather - in the 70s - and nice & sunny so we’ll probably spend lots of time outside. Saturday night we are going to Chris’ uncle’s house in Michigan (the one with the swing set!) for a party to celebrate 2 of Chris’ cousins graduating from the 8th grade. They’re having a pig roast, which is always fun and I’m sure it’ll be a crazy time with lots of screaming children & good food.. which is typical of most family get-togethers with his Mom’s side of the family.
Oh, today I called to schedule Chloe’s biopsy. They took all my information down and said a nurse will call me on Monday to schedule it. Hmm…
So - nothing else to really write about… Hope you have an enjoyable weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just a tip - you can print pictures from Walmart.com or Snapfish.com and they'll send them to you!! I'm really terrible at printing pictures too though, I have HUGE folders full of pictures on my computer! :)
Post a Comment