Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Well, it's Wednesday already.... and no ordinary Wednesday... for tonight we'll dress up the kids and go 'trick-or-treating'! Maya is going to wear Chloe's outfit from last Fall (yes, at 7 months old, she fits into what her sister wore when she was 15 months old!) and it's a cute dalmation sweatsuit complete with cute little ears on the hood... and Chloe is going as a ballerina, which I showed you pictures of before. I am very hesitant to take them out - especially with Chloe's cold - I don't want it getting worse... but I really don't want them to miss out on this since Chloe actually understands it this year! (And what will she think when she sees pumpkins lit up on everyone's doorsteps?! How fun!) But we won't be in the cold too much, as we don't plan to actually go door to door up & down the street - we will simply visit our few neighbors we know and then walk to my Grandma's house and then drive over to Chris' parents - so everyone gets to see them dressed up. :) It shall be fun, as long as neither of them get too cranky on us! Maya has needed an evening nap lately so if she misses it tonight, we may be in for some loud crying!

Anyway, we carved a pumpkin last night at 8:00... talk about the last minute! Chris pretty much did it all - cleaning it and carving it - since I had to hold a tired Maya and Chloe was just in awe sitting & watching Daddy. She said "Wow!" about 8 thousand times. And then Daddy turned off the kitchen lights and put a candle in the pumpkin sitting on the stove and that really got a "Wow!" :) I have pictures I will post later. Chloe is at such a fun age - I can only imagine the "Wow" we'll be hearing come Christmas time! hehe.

Well, it's time to leave work... Have a wonderful evening!

No comments: