It’s almost time for my workday to end… and the weekend to begin. I am so happy for the weekends, but if good quality ‘family time’ doesn’t happen, I usually end up in a bad mood by the time Saturday night rolls around. We really need to be praying for Chris and his business - nothing has changed since our ‘talk’ last week and things realllly need to change. Every evening, he gets at least 3 phone calls, if not more, from customers, or whoever. We cannot eat dinner in peace, go on a walk with the girls in the stroller, in peace… push the girls on the swing or play outside, in peace… the phone is always ringing and he always has to take the call. It is getting so old. He has also been working a few hours here & there on Saturday’s - which limits our family time. And we have nothing to show for all this crazy, busy work… the company’s bank account is depleted practically - we had to use our personal account to pay our employee’s this week… so many people owe us money it’s ridiculous… and it stresses me out, and of course Chris. So we need prayer... please!
On a brighter note, here are some fun things we have planned for the weekend... First, my sister e-mailed me today about this “Pre-school Saturday Play Day” taking place at a private school near our home every Saturday this month… and it’s for 2-3 year old kids & their parents and it’s led by the pre-school teacher and there will be art projects, stories, games, and activities from 9:30 to 11:00 am each Saturday. It’s $50 for the whole month and my sister offered to watch Maya while Chloe and I went. I thought it sounded like fun, so I gave the school a call and was very impressed by the nice woman on the phone & I signed us up!! We have never done anything like this - the only social setting Chloe has ever been in with other children her age is at Church on Sunday in the nursery. They have story time and do a short lesson, but nothing like ‘school.’ So this will be quite fun! It seems the program is geared toward showing parents how the pre-school program works, so we want to enroll our child there, but heaven knows Chris and I probably can’t afford to send our children there.. but I think it’ll be fun anyway! And it will be SO nice to have Chloe and Mommy bonding time, and perhaps we will make some new friends (both Chloe and I! hehe.) So my sis is coming over in the morning to watch Maya while Chris goes to a job… and I’m looking forward to going to this ‘play day’ with Chloe!
And later in the day, after everyone has napped, we are packing up the kids and driving to my friend Brenda’s house which is about 30-45 minutes away… Her & her husband live in the country and we’re going to get pumpkins for the girls and then Brenda is going to make dinner for all of us! And I’m greatly looking forward to this, because from what I’ve heard, she is a wonderful cook, and I can’t wait to see her house and hang out with her & her husband! Let’s hope the girls behave well!
The rest of the weekend we don’t have many plans… I cannot believe this weather! Today it’s hot and tomorrow & Sunday it’s supposed to reach 88 degrees as well! It’s crazy!
So it’s almost time to leave work - YEA! Hope your weekend is wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment