Today after dropping off Chloe at preschool, Maya & I went to Meijer - and I found a big cookie for $4 (which I came home & decorated with the white frosting myself) and I also found a huge clearance aisle of toys and bought a few things for the girls which I plan to wrap up for Christmas! (Isn't that crazy to think about?!) On Sunday Chris & I will celebrate our 6th anniversary, hence the message I wrote on the cookie, so this will be Chris' early anniversary present!! :)
These are just some random cute pictures of Maya - I've been putting her hair up alot more lately - pigtails are OH so cute on her! :)
Here's a sign I made to hang up in Chloe's newly decorated room! I'm proud of myself & how it turned out... It matches her room perfectly!
Here is Chloe's "new" room with the new bedspread my Mom made - I love it! Now we still need to hang the wallpaper border... we're waiting for Chris to take down the moldings around the window, closet and door before putting it up.

The girls playing on the new deck...
There's always a "construction zone" around my house somewhere it seems..


The arrival of the hot tub - it came on Monday... Chloe, Uncle Alex and Grandpa are on the left and Uncle Joe & Aunt Merin are on the right... Can you tell we're all excited about it?
We haven't gotten in it yet, obviously, since it's only Tuesday - - we still need to adjust the chlorine & chemicals so the water is 'just right'!

So this is our life lately, according to pictures...
There's always a "construction zone" around my house somewhere it seems..

The arrival of the hot tub - it came on Monday... Chloe, Uncle Alex and Grandpa are on the left and Uncle Joe & Aunt Merin are on the right... Can you tell we're all excited about it?
We haven't gotten in it yet, obviously, since it's only Tuesday - - we still need to adjust the chlorine & chemicals so the water is 'just right'!
So this is our life lately, according to pictures...
I now need to get caught up on some housework while the girls are napping!
No comments:
Post a Comment