Yep, it's our first day of preschool picture! She was actually much happier & excited than you'd think from this picture. :)
As soon as we got there, we found her nametag on a table and her first project - painting a star. I thought to myself What was I thinking putting her in a white t-shirt?? She didn't get any paint on it, though, thankfully. hehe.

They each have their own cubby hole with their name on it - where they each hang their bag when they arrive in the morning. In a nutshell, Chloe did awesome for her first day - but she still hasn't told me much about what she did - maybe eventually I'll hear some stories! I think it was alot for her to take in - when we got home it was tantrum after tantrum... Hopefully a good nap right now will help her be a happier child!
As soon as we got there, we found her nametag on a table and her first project - painting a star. I thought to myself What was I thinking putting her in a white t-shirt?? She didn't get any paint on it, though, thankfully. hehe.
They each have their own cubby hole with their name on it - where they each hang their bag when they arrive in the morning. In a nutshell, Chloe did awesome for her first day - but she still hasn't told me much about what she did - maybe eventually I'll hear some stories! I think it was alot for her to take in - when we got home it was tantrum after tantrum... Hopefully a good nap right now will help her be a happier child!
Maya thought she might want to stay & play as well... haha.
Another first: We went to the fair on Monday and this was Chloe's first time on the kiddy rides... She was the only kid not really hanging onto the steering wheel in front of her - she was just cruising along in the little bus. haha.


This was the scene in every barn we entered - Chloe riding in the stroller, plugging her nose, with no interest to get any closer to any animal, much less pet it! Maya was pretty afraid of everything - even the chickens! If a sheep "baa'ed" or a rooster "crowed" - she would cling to me for dear life like the animal was going to get her!
Chloe just loved the carousel! I don't think she was trying to wink at Daddy, but that's how the picture turned out! hehe.
Can you tell she likes it?
Maya had to try it after sister's turn, but she only made it around the circle twice before looking at me scared as can be and wanting off - so the rest of the ride I had to hold onto her, while also holding onto the horse so we wouldn't fall over while the ride was going!
So it was a splendid day at the fair - I enjoyed my hot chicken sandwich for lunch (a tradition!) and also a homemade chocolate milkshake upon our leaving the fair. I think Chloe would've enjoyed lots more of the kiddy rides but they each took 3 tickets and tickets were 75 cents each! So expensive... I still think we should've splurged & bought more tickets & let her have more fun... but no one complained so all was okay. :)


A random silly picture of Maya!

This was the scene in every barn we entered - Chloe riding in the stroller, plugging her nose, with no interest to get any closer to any animal, much less pet it! Maya was pretty afraid of everything - even the chickens! If a sheep "baa'ed" or a rooster "crowed" - she would cling to me for dear life like the animal was going to get her!

Chloe just loved the carousel! I don't think she was trying to wink at Daddy, but that's how the picture turned out! hehe.

Can you tell she likes it?

Maya had to try it after sister's turn, but she only made it around the circle twice before looking at me scared as can be and wanting off - so the rest of the ride I had to hold onto her, while also holding onto the horse so we wouldn't fall over while the ride was going!
So it was a splendid day at the fair - I enjoyed my hot chicken sandwich for lunch (a tradition!) and also a homemade chocolate milkshake upon our leaving the fair. I think Chloe would've enjoyed lots more of the kiddy rides but they each took 3 tickets and tickets were 75 cents each! So expensive... I still think we should've splurged & bought more tickets & let her have more fun... but no one complained so all was okay. :)Well I'm sure I could write more, but I must get back to doing my household chores while my girls are napping! Have a good rest of the week...
No comments:
Post a Comment