They took individual pics of ALL the kids in their classrooms, holding a teddy bear... If I would've known this was happening, I probably would've done her hair differently this day! hah.
Doing a puzzle during the 'free play' time on the rug in her yellow room...
Painting time...
Chloe's whole class and Miss Gina and Miss Kim, I think minus maybe a kid or 2... Can you tell it's hard to get a bunch of 3 yr. olds to take a group picture? haha..

Doing a puzzle during the 'free play' time on the rug in her yellow room...

Painting time...

Chloe's whole class and Miss Gina and Miss Kim, I think minus maybe a kid or 2... Can you tell it's hard to get a bunch of 3 yr. olds to take a group picture? haha..

Well - it's another new week... and it's about bed time so I'm gonna' try & make this short! The week began with a trip to the Dr. for Chloe & Maya. Maya had her 18 month check-up - which found her doing well and weighing in at 26 lbs. :) She's in the 95th percentile for her height and 75th for her weight (at least I think that's how I remember it!) The Dr. advised us again about cutting back on her intake of milk and how it can mess up her digestive system to continue to have her drinking SO much milk - and how it also can cause her to be anemic (low iron). So we are gradually trying our best to wean her from drinking so much. When she whines for her 'ba ba' (bottle) we try & distract her with something else... She has been eating much better lately. Chloe also weighed 26 lbs. and is in the 5th percentile for her weight - so since she's on the growth chart, the Dr. is content with her. (Amen!) They also both had to get shots (UGH) but it's over & done with now.
On Monday night I went to bed early cuz I was feelng gross and SUPER tired and I ended up getting sick through the night - a few times - and it was awful. I am certain it wasn't the flu nor something I ate - my body just felt super full and bloated and it was like my system just needed to be cleaned out! (Sorry for the TMI..) So that's what happened and afterward I felt much better - though very exhausted and empty inside! So the next morning, Tuesday, I called my Mom & she came up to take Chloe to pre-school since I was so tired... that was a blessing - I'm so thankful for my Mom! It was a long day for me; eating jell-o and toast all day long and feeling tired while trying to watch the girls. I feel like the reason for my getting sick was partly God teaching me to slow down and also a reminder to me to change my diet. I've been eating so unhealthy lately - all of us have and it's terrible. So I bought rice cakes at the store today and some good 100% wheat bread and bagels (sorry to say I love my carbs!) So I'm gonna try and stay away from the fast food for a while! Now that I've lost a little bit of my 'tummy' from being sick, I want to keep the weight off! So here goes... No ice cream or sweets for snack for me before bed anymore.. or candy bars during the day!
So that brings us to today - Wednesday - I went to work and had a nightmarish day (that's not a word, is it?) :) I had a newsletter to work on and print (only got the first draft printed!) and a funeral tomorrow which is going to be huge since the lady was only like, 55 (still have to collate those bulletins before the service in the morning!) and I also have the usual Sunday bulletin stuff too. It made for a LONG & busy day and on top of it, the phone was ringing off the hook - to the point that I sighed and said "My word!" everytime it rang! It was horrible.
So here I am, quite tired again & ready for bed! That's the update on life here, in a nutshell...
On Monday night I went to bed early cuz I was feelng gross and SUPER tired and I ended up getting sick through the night - a few times - and it was awful. I am certain it wasn't the flu nor something I ate - my body just felt super full and bloated and it was like my system just needed to be cleaned out! (Sorry for the TMI..) So that's what happened and afterward I felt much better - though very exhausted and empty inside! So the next morning, Tuesday, I called my Mom & she came up to take Chloe to pre-school since I was so tired... that was a blessing - I'm so thankful for my Mom! It was a long day for me; eating jell-o and toast all day long and feeling tired while trying to watch the girls. I feel like the reason for my getting sick was partly God teaching me to slow down and also a reminder to me to change my diet. I've been eating so unhealthy lately - all of us have and it's terrible. So I bought rice cakes at the store today and some good 100% wheat bread and bagels (sorry to say I love my carbs!) So I'm gonna try and stay away from the fast food for a while! Now that I've lost a little bit of my 'tummy' from being sick, I want to keep the weight off! So here goes... No ice cream or sweets for snack for me before bed anymore.. or candy bars during the day!
So that brings us to today - Wednesday - I went to work and had a nightmarish day (that's not a word, is it?) :) I had a newsletter to work on and print (only got the first draft printed!) and a funeral tomorrow which is going to be huge since the lady was only like, 55 (still have to collate those bulletins before the service in the morning!) and I also have the usual Sunday bulletin stuff too. It made for a LONG & busy day and on top of it, the phone was ringing off the hook - to the point that I sighed and said "My word!" everytime it rang! It was horrible.
So here I am, quite tired again & ready for bed! That's the update on life here, in a nutshell...
No comments:
Post a Comment