So, it has been quite the long week. I ended up working Mon, Tues & Weds this week because my Mon/Tues Secretary, Mary, had to report to jury duty. And then it turned out she got picked to be on the jury - not what any of us wanted to hear! So it was a long 3 days - I don't know why - I'm used to working 3 days in a row, but at the beginning of the week was just exhausting for some reason. So now it's Thursday and I'm home with the girls. Right now they're busy playing before it's nap time. On Tuesday Chloe had p.j. day at preschool and that was fun for her - she stayed in her jammies all day long - until I came home from work early, to take her to the hospital for her therapy. She loves going to it each Tuesday, and we have fun during the 30 minute drive there, we get to drive over a big bridge, which she thinks is neat. She usually talks to me all the way there and I enjoy that one-on-one time with her. It makes me realize even more, just how smart she is, as she points out things out the car window and tells me stories non-stop. So this therapy is good in more ways than one.
So now that Mary has jury duty, my work schedule may be messed up for a few weeks. Next week I am working Tues, Weds, and Thurs since Friday we are leaving to go out of town for my cousin's wedding. Let's hope there is no big snowstorm come Friday and that everyone in my house is fully healthy!! :) Speaking of which, Chris is back to normal finally and the rest of us seem to have warded off the flu, if that's what it indeed was!
Anyway, I was planning to write more, but I just tucked the girls in bed for their naps and I've been waiting all week for an afternoon nap (the thing I miss most on my work days!) so I'm going to end it here so I can get some rest. Will try & write again later....
No comments:
Post a Comment