Sunday, January 18, 2009

The sickness is here

Well, I think I've caught some form of the nasty virus going around finally. Last night I didn't get much sleep since I spent most of the night in the bathroom. I fighted with all my might & brain-power to not throw-up. It worked - but I have no idea how. I was so empty inside that I forced myself to drink water & eat crackers every so often, so I didn't feel more nauseous because of having an empty stomach. It was horrible. And of course Chris was just mad cuz that meant he had to get up with Maya to feed her her usual bottles, which I usually do multiple times every night. This morning I woke up feeling gross still, and having a very achy body.. and just wanted to stay in bed and rest of course. But the girls woke up and like usual, Chris didn't feel like getting up - and who cares what was wrong with me - so I had to get up & take care of them. I begged & pleaded for him to get out of bed and eventually he did, but with a very rude attitude. I was thinking, are you kidding me? He said, it's not like you were throwing up all night like I was when I was sick! Well, geeze, after that comment, I was wishing I would have, if that warranted me getting help taking care of the kids!! He stayed up & took care of them for an hour while I laid in bed and then when I got up to get some crackers & water, he must've thought all was well with me because he went & laid down on the couch & went to sleep. Seriously!? I thought. (Yes, please pardon my un-Christlike attitude today.) So I've been running to the bathroom all morning in between watching the girls so they don't get into trouble while Chris has slept - and is still sleeping. It's now lunch time. I have so many mean remarks & thoughts running through my head right now it's eating away at me.... I just don't understand how he can be so insensitive.

So, as you can see, we need lots of prayer in this household today. At least I'm feeling a little better to the point of being able to type on here... But please pray - for healing - of my body - and of my relationship with my husband!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear the nasty flu has hit your house too! Certainly I didn't give it to you through facebook!? Germs can't travel through the internet can they!!!!??? It went through everyone of us, one at a time thankfully. i hope the girls are not next in your household! rest up! take care! Sorry to hear your situation!
Heather