The way pictures are uploaded on here is crazy, so I'm sorry they aren't chronological. I'm sure the few people who read this don't mind, anyway. :)

Here are the girls playing on the altar steps at the Church, prior to the wedding rehearsal beginning on Friday night.

They actually walked down the aisle nicely together the first time around, with Lucas the ringbearer (he's the same age as Chloe) leading the girls by the hands. :) Very cute!

I told you they were in a crazy order... this was after returning to our hotel room following the reception... even though it was late, the girls had to watch some of Cinderella before bed. (Of course, cuz we just can't get enough of the Cinderella movies! yes, there's cinderella 1, 2 and 3 now - such craziness!)

Chloe said "Look, Mom!" As Chris & I were busy packing things up Sunday morning to go home, Chloe discovered she could hide in the closet in our hotel room and stick her feet under the door. I thought it was hilarious, like the witch's feet sticking out from under the house in the Wizard of Oz! :)

Playing in the room (or destroying it) on Saturday morning...

Maya playing in the pews after the wedding, waiting for pic's to be taken...

Sure, she was all smiles
after the fact... (the girls refused to walk down the aisle without me, which you will soon see)

Here is my lovely Aunt, being escorted to her seat by my cousin Nate, brother of the bride!

We didn't get any good pictures of the walk down the aisle - Chris was in a bad spot - so here is a blurry one of me and the girls, doing our flower girl duty. :)

At the reception, they had an area with food for the kids - mac & cheese, chicken nuggets and tator tots - and also pirate hats and eye patches and little telescopes, all complete with a blow-up pirate standing nearby! It was a real hit, with everyone of course.. many silly adults were walking around with pirate hats on, too.

The girls LOVED dancing and running around like crazy...

Oh, now we're back to the church... haha... Yeah, this was an attempt to get a nice picture with the photographer - but Maya refused to put down the puffs container and stop chewing.. so no good pictures, sadly. :(

Oh, this is a nice picture of my hair-do, which Chris took as we sat waiting for the pic's to be taken. I was glad I had my hair done - especially since I ended up walking down the aisle!

A very adorable smile from Chloe! And a very full mouth from Maya.

This was the very end of the evening (though for most people the party was just getting started!) Chloe wanted to go to bed so bad... she stressed though, she wanted to go "back to the hotel" not "home." (The girls LOVED the hotel, esp. the many elevator rides and just the overall environment excited them.)

Ashley & Steve tasting their wedding cake... :)

Me in my new outfit...

The first dance... we just couldn't get Maya off the dance floor, so she may just be in every one of their pictures (hope they don't mind!)

Well, those are it for the pictures for now...
Someday I hope to find time to write more about it all!
1 comment:
I love your hairdo and your new outfit! You looked great!! And the girls looked completely adorable. :) :)
Post a Comment