Friday, January 9, 2009

Pray for us!

It's Friday morning... and just a few hours ago Chris woke up sick - the worse kind of sick, too...
I wasn't sure what to do about coming to work - so my Mom ended up coming to our house anyway, and then we packed up the girls and all 4 of us came to work (to give Chris some peace & quiet and to get away from the sickness for a while.) So at the moment my Mom & Chloe and Maya are down playing in the Church nursery and hopefully they will be entertained until lunch time... We packed lunches for us and then after that I'm going to take them home... and I'm not sure yet if I'm coming back to work or if I can get someone else to take the 'afternoon shift' for me.

I know a stomach virus is going around and I just hope & pray that God would keep me & the girls (and my mom!) healthy. God can do anything, even if we are surrounded by icky germs. :) So, be praying, please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stay healthy!!!!! :) Em