Sunday, May 6, 2007

A better Sunday...

So today went much better – thankfully! Even last night Chris let me leave the house alone! I said I wanted to go shopping and look for something for him for his birthday (which is the 13th, which happens to be Mother’s Day as well!) and I also wanted to look for something for my Mom. So I got to leave the house for about 45 minutes alone, and shop at one store! What a treat that was…. But BOY was he grumpy and was Chloe cranky by the time I got home! Maybe it wasn’t SUCH a good idea!

But anyhow, today the medicine seems to be kicking in for both Chris and Chloe and they’re not as grumpy, nor feeling as bad. We even made it to Church this morning! Afterward there was a benefit brunch to help raise money for the summer mission trip so Chris and I dropped off the girls at Chris’ parents house and we got to go out for brunch alone!! It was nice... it was an all-you-can-eat buffet at a restaurant with delicious sweets, rolls, muffins, fresh fruit and eggs and sausage. It was wonderful food and what a blessing that the money went to a good cause! Then on the way home we went & did our grocery shopping, which is always much more enjoyable without any kids in tow. Then after getting home, we all took good naps, which was a complete blessing, and when we awoke, my sister came over and watched Chloe and Maya while I got to go outside and do some gardening (pulled weeds!) which I’d been really wanting to do. It made me feel good to do something outside by myself! So that was nice… (Praise the Lord for my sister who gave me that break!)

Anyhow, I could probably write more & more, but Chris is bugging me to use the computer so he can do some work, so I have to go…

No comments: