So we went and viewed the photo's tonight and, well, wouldn't you know it, they turned out good and we spent tons of money! This was my Mother's Day present - after buying the cheapest package (which was super expensive) we spent another $10 in order to come home with ALL the proof's instead of just some of them. So that was fun - coming home & getting to show people the pictures right away! This studio is not exactly technologically advanced, though, so the pictures aren't on the internet or anything for people to view... so you'll have to wait & see them when I go back to work next week and can scan them in! Anyway, the 'disappointing photo shoot' turned out well in the end and these pictures are just absolutely adorable!!
I'm glad it's the weekend - tomorrow night we are going out for dinner for Chris' birthday with our friends from Church, and we might go see Spider Man 3, too, though I don't want to... and then Sunday we are going to Chris' Grandma & Grandpa's for lunch and then we'll be having my Mom and step-Dad over for dinner, along with my sister and her husband. So many things going on! I usually buy flats of flowers Mother's day weekend each year and then plant them... but we'll see how busy we are tomorrow... It may not happen. Tonight Chris put the mulch down in the flower beds and it's looking so much more beautiful already! And my weeds I pulled last weekend haven't grown back yet! YEA for that!
So anyway, I am SUPER tired and ready for bed, so this will be the end of my stories for now... Have a good weekend!
1 comment:
I'm so glad they turned out well! I can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment