Here is the decorating theme for Chloe's bedroom... pink for the top half of the walls and green for the bottom and this pretty border which I got a few months ago on clearance at Babies 'R Us.
The after picture of Chris' painting the bottom half green...
Goodbye stripes... which Chris worked so hard on when we first moved in 2 years ago... and is not happy that I'm making him paint over! It's so bold though... and I like our new theme much better...

This was an unusual thing to see... since Chris doesn't spend much 'snuggle' time with his girls! It was so cute I took a picture, though both are clearly tired!
The after picture of Chris' painting the bottom half green...
Goodbye stripes... which Chris worked so hard on when we first moved in 2 years ago... and is not happy that I'm making him paint over! It's so bold though... and I like our new theme much better...
This was an unusual thing to see... since Chris doesn't spend much 'snuggle' time with his girls! It was so cute I took a picture, though both are clearly tired!

So, brief update.. Tomorrow the 3 blocks of our street are having a garage sale... Jenna and I actually declared the day that worked best for us and Jenna made up flyers and put them on the doors of everyone who lives on all 3 blocks of our street! She even put an ad in the paper! Too bad our nice weather has turned into a heat wave and it feels awful outside lately! Today it was super humid and in the mid - high 80s and tomorrow it's 'spose to be the same.. UGH!
Tonight we went to pre-school and Chloe met her teachers who seem VERY nice -and she got a bag with her name on it with some materials inside - she has homework already! We saw the people across the street from us because William is in the 4 yr. old class this year, and we also saw a couple from our Church who have a 4 yr. old and also a 1 yr. old. It was nice and we enjoyed making ice cream sundaes. :)
Well, I'm tired, like always so I'm off to bed for now.. Have a good weekend...
No comments:
Post a Comment