Thursday, August 14, 2008

Too busy I guess...

Well I'm sorry I haven't updated this in so long... I guess my life is just crazy busy. Right now I'm behind at work, though I've been working non-stop all day even - and I'm very glad it'll be 5:00 in a matter of minutes!!

Tonight is our usual Thursday night dinner at the in-laws... I look forward to that.. Chris' Mom always makes a very wonderful homemade well-balanced meal which we don't get often at our house (we aren't too fond of vegetables usually!) And she always makes a good dessert, too... so it's just wonderful. (Yea, we all know how much I like food!)

So, on the food topic, last night we spontaneously went to Schlotzky's Deli for dinner with Jackson & Keith, our neighbors... Jenna was having a "girls night out" dinner with friends, so the 6 of us just went out for Wednesday $1.99 pizza's! How fun! And Chloe and Jackson were more in love than ever before while at the restaurant... Oh my, it was hilarous... even all the customers were just watching them & smiling. While standing in line, Chloe went up to Jackson and squeezed his cheeks together with her hands & wanted to kiss him! AHH!! haha. And then they were tickling each other... and she told Jackson "I love you!" all excitedly. And then after we ate the 2 of them got up & started dancing - Jackson said to Chloe "You hold my hands?" And they held hands and danced in a little circle to some slow love-song-type music that was playing - HAH! At one point Chloe said to Jackson, "You're my boyfriend." Can you believe this?! So I got on the topic of arranged marriages & then Chris & Keith got to talking about who pays for what at the wedding... (hah!) We were all laughing so hard & having such a fun time... Yea, Chloe & Jackson usually get along well, but never THIS well and while being so silly & in love! It was something else... and poor Jenna missed it all! haha.

And continuing to speak about food - we went to Jenna & Keith's for dinner on Tuesday! Keith grilled these huge steaks and we had corn on the cob and green beans and berries... and a homemade frozen chocolate peanut butter pie which I made for dessert! It was delightful!! I feel soo incredibly blessed to have these nice people as our neighbors! I am still trying my best to be a shining light to them.. so keep praying that I would be "bold for Jesus" when I am around them and start inviting them to things at our Church!

Well, I could keep writing.. but I have to get back to work - almost time to go home! Hope you are doing well this week....

p.s. I hope you are able to hear the first song on my playlist at the moment, which is called "Revelation Song." I heard it at Church on Sunday during Communion and I loved it, so I was able to find it on here... and now I get to listen to it all the time... and if there's no one in the Office while I'm at work, I just sit here & sing it and praise God! I LOVE this song! It's so powerful and just completely touches my soul!

No comments: