Friday, August 8, 2008

What's that sound?

Good Friday morning to you! Well, I am getting to be so technologically advanced here... (hah!) If you wonder what you're hearing right now or why for some of you it may have taken longer than usual for my blog-page to upload on your screen, it's because I've added music! If you scroll all the way to the bottom, you will see my very own 'playlist' I've created with many of my favorite songs - from the current to older songs which hold some kind of memory or meaning to me... I hope you are able to hear them and that it doesn't stress out your computer too much that I've added this feature. When logging onto my blog, I now greatly enjoy hearing my favorite tunes start to play! Hope you enjoy it, too... and I think it will give you an even better glimpse into who I am...

(You can also push the 'pause' button at any time to stop the music or to listen to a different song, if you so desire.)

No comments: