Sunday, August 19, 2007

Just a few pictures...

I love this picture! We took this the day of Chloe's birthday party - and I'd forgotten about it!
Here are the girls in their new double stroller! Chloe's wearing the new $2.00 bathing suit I bought on clearance at Meijer! I figured Maya will be able to fit into it next summer and Chloe can wear it maybe a time or two this year, before it gets cool out! Who knows, though, since today it was pretty chilly and we wore long pants and coats all day!

Chloe playing with the camera and looking cute in the bathing suit!
I bought this shirt for Maya from the hospital gift shop when she was born and it's already too small for her -- I would say she is the 'not-so-little little sister'! hehe.. Isn't she the cutest!? I am one proud Mom...

No comments: