Friday, August 17, 2007

So I like to write...

First of all, I’m sorry to those of you I referred to this journal of mine in order to read about Chloe’s biopsy, and you found yourself reading a novel. All I can say is I’ve always liked writing - and when I describe an experience in my life, I like to use lots of details and adjectives - therefore making what could be a short story, quite long. (Yes, don’t ask me to “make a long story short,” cuz it probably won’t happen!)

I figure if you are taking the time to log onto my website and read what is happening in my life, you are okay with me sharing lots of details, because obviously you care enough to be reading! But I still feel stupid for the few comments I received from friends about how long my last entry was. So maybe I should not assume that everyone cares about the ‘little’ details! Sorry...

So, here’s my entry for today - which I will try to keep short! Today is Friday… I am about to leave work shortly (it’s been a very busy 3 days at work, so I'm excited for the weekend!) And tomorrow we are going to the ‘summer street fair’ - which is downtown & they close off streets and different craft and food vendors set up tents - and our Church is also located in the midst of it all. Therefore, I am helping with the children’s craft area for an hour on the Church’s lawn, right before lunch. Then we will enjoy some good food from various different restaurants which set up tents and offer a limited menu, so you can try their food. It’s always fun (we go each year) and tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 70s so that’s even better! So those are our weekend plans. Not much else in the works…

Anyway, lately I have greatly enjoyed watching my daughters play together! Not that Maya can really ‘play’ with Chloe yet… But they interact with each other in such a cute way! Last night Maya was lying on the floor and Chloe was standing above her, making faces & noises at her & making her laugh! And Chloe doesn’t have to do much to make Maya laugh - though Chris and I have to do the silliest things to get her to! It’s quite cute. I even managed to get out the video camera and catch some of it on tape! Maya just lights up, though, whenever she sees Chloe… it’s adorable. I think they’re going to really like having each other as a playmate! I am so glad that God blessed Chloe with a little sister that she will be close to and be able to play with… I think it’s going to be a wonderful thing as they get older.

Well, I better go now… Hope this was short enough for you and hope your weekend is a nice one!

1 comment:

merin1011 said...

I truly love reading your entries, long or short. And, I actually didn't think the biopsy entry was all that long!?
Anyhow, I say keep up the good work! :)
<3<3