Saturday, August 4, 2007

Saturday already





















Well, I had a busy day at work yesterday and didn't have time to write! Now it's Saturday morning at 7:30 and Maya is sitting in her swing watching me and I've already had a shower & am ready to start the day! Yeah, at only 7:30 on a Saturday - crazy, huh? Maya has been waking up everyday at 6 a.m. on the dot - which is terrible!! She wakes up and then is happy & just wants to talk to you for an hour! So I'm pretty tired lately by the time the afternoon rolls around! Today, though, she "slept in" till 7:00! Good for me... Today we are having a Garage Sale... along with a few other neighbors. We didn't get anything organized for it, though, until last night! It's been too hectic of a week... but we did get some significant stuff together and are ready for it to start at 9:00 this morning. My Mom and sister are also coming over to put stuff out to sell. In the midst of our cleaning process in the storage area of the basement, Chris & I found $40 in cash!! So we've already made a profit! haha.

Anyway, I better go eat breakfast before Maya gets cranky! Have a good one & enjoy the pictures... (I didn't even stage this "photo shoot" - they were just playing on the bed together & looking very cute! Isn't it crazy how similar they seem in size?? As of the other day, Maya was weighing 17.2 lbs. and Chloe 22!)

No comments: