Here are some pictures I took of my pretty flowers, which I talked so much about at the beginning of Spring!



So it turned out that Chris didn't have to work on Saturday - so that was nice! Chris went & bought us donuts for breakfast (yum!) and then we went to Babies 'R Us to return a sun shade that was broken and we bought a double stroller as well!! We were going to buy the one on clearance, but I wasn't too impressed with it, so we spent the $150 and got a different one. Now we can go on walk's more easily, so that's exciting! We even had a 20% off coupon, so we got it for like $122 or so and then we got a free $10 gift card with it, too! I love getting deals!
Anyway, then the girls took naps and when Chloe woke up, we filled her tiny pool with water and played outside - swinging on the swings & getting wet. (Good family times!) And then once Maya woke up, we got the girls' stuff together and dropped them off at Chris' parents so we could enjoy our 'date night!' We decided to go to a different restaurant - one where we have only went once before - and as we pulled in the parking lot, we saw my aunt & her husband going in the door, so we ended up sitting with them and enjoying dinner together! That was fun... And then after that we went to a few stores and then went & picked up the girls around 7:30. Today the verdict is still out there whether we'll go to the Rib Off - only Chris really wants to go.. His parents & I don't want to battle the crowds for expensive food! Their idea is to go to a nearby restaurant and get ribs 'to go' for MUCH cheaper and eat dinner together at their house. It also might storm this afternoon - so we'll see what happens...
Well, everyone is napping & I'm doing laundry and cutting coupons & making a grocery list, so I better get back to that now!
No comments:
Post a Comment