So my work schedule is all mixed up this week, since I switched a few days with the woman who usually works Mon. & Tues., but couldn't this week. So I'm working Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. I have to say it's harder coming to work on a Monday - I need a nap from having a busy weekend and I didn't get one! The good thing is that the Clergy are out of town for 2 weeks, so that means I'm sitting here at work not doing much and the office is VERY quiet. So I took a longer than usual lunch break and went shopping - I know, I just can't get enough of shopping - it's awful! But - I had to, because my friend Amanda went to JCPenney like I suggested and she went to the Penney's that is at the mall reallly close to where I work and she said everything was only 97 cents!! So yes, they marked down the summer kids clothes even more and all the $1.97 clothes I bought on Saturday are even cheaper now! So of course, I bought like 15 more things!! And I bought Jackson two pairs of shorts even - who can resist, for 97 cents?? I don't know what size he wears, but I figured she can always take them back and exchange them. So yes, they had an even BIGGER selection of clothes than the other store and it was crazy - I even got cute little jean shorts and jean capris for the girls!! I had SO much fun. I felt like I went nuts and yet I only spent $15! What a wonderful feeling... Now I just need to get around to cleaning out my girls' dressers and closets and organizing their clothes - and putting all these nice new clothes in storage for next Spring/Summer! I can't wait for them to grow into all these things I bought them! I'm sure some of the 3T shirts (which I bought for my big girl Maya for next year :) will fit Chloe right now...
Anyway, nothing else is really going on... It's about time to go home now... FINALLY!
1 comment:
Thanks again for the good suggestion on clothes! You should post pix of your clothes like I did of mine! hehe
Post a Comment