Wow, I can't believe it's been an entire week since I last updated. Last week the girls both came down with colds... it seems as soon as we start to get rid of a cold, we get a new version of it. It's ridiculous. So last week, the cough that Chloe's been hanging onto for like 2 months, got worse finally - well, it finally started sounding like a 'productive' cough instead of this dry sounding cough and Maya has a runny/stuffy nose and a cough... So it's been a long week.
Last Sunday, over a week ago, we went to the Church where Chloe goes to pre-school, for what is called "Sunshine Sunday" and the 3-4 yr. old kids are invited to come & sing at the 9:45 service (so it's optional). They sang a song I didn't know and then "Jesus Loves Me." Our little Chloe was up front and she only would sing the last word in every sentence REALLY loud, which got a few laughs from the congregation. For instance all the kids would sing "Jesus loves me, this I know" and Chloe would just get the "KNOW" out, but very confidently! They also did some hand motions to the one song which was funny cuz no one was doing the same thing at the same time usually. But yeah, it was all very cute. :)
So it was a big week at pre-school well over a week ago.. Thursday was the Pumpkin Peddler, Sunday was her song performance at Church, and then Tuesday was "Community Helpers Day" when the firetruck, police car and other random folks came to pre-school and the kids got to see everything up close. And then Thursday was picture day! Quite a week to say the least! So below are pics from some of these fun events... thanks to the pre-school for loading the pic's onto snapfish for us! :) (It's nice to be able to see pic's of these things since I wasn't there to experience it firsthand...)
Hearing the siren on the fire truck...
"I don't like the siren... but I do!" What a silly grin. :)

Inside the ambulance! The woman in the white shirt is one of Chloe's teachers and the other woman is Sarah - Jonah's Mom, along with little Ryan. Parents & siblings were invited back for the "Commnity Helpers" portion of the day, but Maya and I didn't go. I figured she was too little too appreciate it, plus I really needed to go to the grocery store that day and it's ideal to do with only 1 child in tow! Chloe is sitting in the big chair and Jonah is on the stretcher! (This could be the one Chris rode in just a week earlier!)
Here is "Sunshine Sunday." Chloe is one of the littlest ones - with a purple & pink heart dress on in front, to the right.
I'm so proud of my little girl who is growing up oh-so-fast...

No comments:
Post a Comment