Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday Update

A trip down Memory Lane...
A visit to the pumpkin patch with little Chloe when she was 15 months old...

So I was glad to go to work today. These kids of mine are whiny anyway but when they're fighting colds, they are just 10 times worse! UGH. So yes, my poor Mom today... and she is sick too, isn't everybody? I'm thinking so at this point.. It seems half the people I know are fighting some strain of a cold virus.

So I'm thinking of getting in the hot tub tonight.. Chris gets in it almost every night. I've only been in it about 3 times and that was last week when we first got it. Now that it's getting chillier outside I think it will feel good and not make me sweat & feel miserable instead!

Tomorrow is Thursday and Chloe gets to go to school. She now has an even worse cough, but I can't imagine not sending her to school tomorrow.

On Tuesday I took the girls shopping to get out of the house and we got Maya a super cute ladybug outfit for Halloween, which was only $4 at the kid's consignment store (wahoo!). But I couldn't find one there for Chloe so we went to "Party City" and browsed thru their massive selection of cheaply made, yet sort of expensive costumes. She really wanted to be Belle from Beauty & the Beast but that costume was all out in her size. :( So we settled for the pink princess dress, which I believe is Sleeping Beauty.. It's very cute and amazingly it fits her quite well! We also bought a star wand and crown to go with it. She'll be adorable. :)


Today on my lunch break I went to Target cuz they have super cute dress shoes for girls for just $7 - so I bought 3 pair! (And I had already bought one pair on Tuesday!) If you have kids, you know you can't beat $7 for nice shoes.. and I know the shoes I buy will get worn by both girls so it makes it all the more worth it. :) I also got some other fun clearance deals and ended up spending a good amount of money! Oh well.. I had a special 10% off coupon so that would explain my going nuts buying clearance items.


Well, I guess that's the update for now... I think I'm gonna' try out the hot tub now..

No comments: