Saturday, October 25, 2008

Picture Time

I have LOTS of updates/ pictures for you, so here we go!

Here are the girls hanging out with me in the church kitchen on Saturday night, during Trunk or Treat. After trick-or-treating from car to car outside, the kids came downstairs for cider, donuts, games & crafts! We had about 20 cars decorated in the church parking lot this year and around 120 people! It was lots of fun, though very cold outside! :) Since I was busy making sure everything ran smoothly, Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Alex came to help take the girls around to get candy. :)

Maya, finally trying on her ladybug outfit! Isn't it adorable!?
Mommy, Chloe & Maya on the front steps of our house..
Maya and her bottle of milk are inseparable sometimes...


Playing in the leaf pile Mom raked for them!



A really silly picture of the girls in the basement, trying to ride the rocking horse at the same time.

A really unhappy Maya!
I just realized I never shared the pictures of Chloe's first pony ride, many weeks ago at the Apple Butter Festival!

She had quite a fun time riding the horse...


"All dressed up & nowhere to go" ..or so the saying goes! haha. Maya loves carrying purses around and pushing the stroller... Maybe she's gonna' be quite the little shopper like her Mommy. :)

Chris has been busy building some kind of roof or something to kinda' enclose our hot tub, to protect it from the weather, and also to make it a little warmer to go in in the winter. I don't see myself jumping through snow drifts to get in the hot tub, but Chris thinks he's going to!
We had to remove the old rusted chain link gate in order for the hot tub to be delivered to the backyard (a while ago now!) and instead of putting up a new chain link gate, Chris hand-built a nice wooden one! (He is proud of himself..)

Daddy relaxing on the floor and Maya showering him with love. :)


Chloe told me once last week that she wanted a "big" hair cut & that she wanted me to do it... So I attempted to (I've only cut bangs before) and I was amazed that it was rather hard! It doesn't help that Chloe's hair likes to curl up, though.

So I guess that's the end of my picture update for now... I am off to take a nap and re-energize!

No comments: