Friday, July 20, 2007

Finally Friday!

Happy Birthday Chloe Grace!!

Well, it is the most gorgeous day out today! It's the perfect temperature & beautifully sunny - I’m enjoying having the windows open here in the Office.

Well, I’m happy to say that my body is feeling much better… I haven’t even thought about taking tylenol so I’m obviously not in much pain! That is a wonderful blessing. The girls are doing good - everyone is completely over ‘the virus’ and back to normal.

Last night Chloe played with a little 1 & 1/2 yr. old little boy who lives across the street. It was so cute to watch. They chased each other around the front yard and he would just mimic everything Chloe would do.. such as pulling clumps of grass out of the yard. And Chloe just wanted to love on him - she is such an affectionate little girl! She kept running up to him and just standing real close to him and every so often would put her arm around him and pat his back! hehe. And she gave him lots of hugs and even a kiss on the cheek! So we are joking it’s Chloe’s little boyfriend now! haha. He’s a very cute little boy & I think we oughta’ have some play dates more often with him!

So this coming Tuesday, my birthday of all days, the girls both have check-up’s at the doctor. I’m interested to hear what the Dr. will say about their weight. Maya being so big and Chloe who has gained a little more than a pound in the last 2 months, which is good! My Mom weighs her every week because she is hoping Chloe will not have to have the biopsy done in August. If the Dr. is adamant about having it done, though, we are going to do it & just get it over with & end all suspicions of whether she has celiac disease.

Anyway, not a whole lot more to write about.. I’m very bored at work today and I really wish I could just go lay on the front lawn & take a nap! hah. So I guess I’ll end it here unless I think of something else to write about!

No comments: