My sister posted this on her blog and it's always fun to learn some odd facts about people you know, so I thought I'd do it too!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I don't think so... Though my middle name is Sue, which is my Mom's name!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? On Sunday at Church.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Some days it's nicer than others...
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Virginia baked ham or chicken...
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep, 2!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would hope so...
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Probably too much.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not even if you paid me lots of money!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I recently went through a rice krispies w/strawberries kick... I like frosted mini wheats, too.. I really like chocolate chip mini muffins for breakfast - but only when they're on sale at the store!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? My arms are used to carrying 2 children around all the time... so that part of me is!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? chocolate peanut butter
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Probably their hair - haha!
15. RED OR PINK? red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? how I get easily angered and impatient
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I'm not sure... probably my grandma & grandpa in MI who we get to see only every few years...
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? no need
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? A brown skirt and brown sandals (actually, one sandal and one blue shoe on the foot with a broken toe!)
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? these new cookie bars by pillsbury - none other than the chocolate with peanut butter kind!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? klove.com (an awesome Christian radio station with no commercials!)
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? blue
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? anything baking - I love sweets!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one really sent it to me...
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I watch what my husband watches - currently it's the season for Nascar!
27. HAIR COLOR? brown
28. EYE COLOR? hazel/green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes
30. FAVORITE FOOD? pizza or ice cream
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings of course!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? This is sad - "Air Buddies" a movie about puppies which Chloe is currently in love with - we watched it about 4 times on Monday!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? pink & brown plaid
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer! I get easily depressed in the winter.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? anything chocolatey
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? No time for book reading in my life
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's just plain blue...
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Not much of anything...
42. FAVORITE SOUND? The laughter of children - especially my own..
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? No thanks..
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Jamaica - for a whole month while in college!
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I am pretty good at making people laugh - I wouldn't call that 'special' though..
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Toledo
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? None needed!
No comments:
Post a Comment