Monday, July 2, 2007

Saturday & Sunday pictures

Here we are at my Aunt's house on Saturday for the "4th of July" party... My Aunt has raspberry bushes which Chloe wasn't sure about at first... but suddenly she grew to love them and started picking her own and would stuff 2 or 3 in her mouth at a time! At one point she thought it'd be much faster to skip the picking part and she just opened her mouth and leaned toward the bush to just eat a berry right off! haha. We were quick to tell her that wasn't the way to do it! It was much fun....


She was pretty greedy about her raspberries but at this very moment, she was actually sharing one with me!

My Aunt's step-daughter had a daughter about 2 weeks before Maya! So we had fun comparing everything about them.. I am holding Kylie and my brother-in-law Aaron is holding Maya.

On Sunday afternoon we let Chloe in on a wonderful childhood experience - ice cream from the ice cream man! Now she knows you can actually get ice cream from the ice cream truck - and that it doesn't just drive down your street playing music for no reason. I know, now she'll want ice cream everytime it comes down the street and it will probably be a tantrum if we don't get her some. But she would've found this out eventually anyway!

Well, I will update more when I have the time!

No comments: