Friday, July 27, 2007

Yet another Friday

Here is Chloe giving her puppy, Molly a piggy back ride, it seems... She is so funny.A sweet & innocent looking picture of Chloe (but we know better! hehe..)

Another silly picture of Chloe and her favorite puppy...

Chloe in her cute sundress, a birthday present from my sister...


Soo.. I just finished some delicious Cold Stone ice cream! I got a free coupon for my birthday and so Chris and Chloe took a trip there last night & brought us home some yummy ice cream. I got cake batter ice cream mixed with cookie dough, fudge and whipped cream! IT was to die for!! SO good!

Anyway, things are still going good on the home front. I’ve been enjoying my children & my husband and feeling good about life & that’s always a good thing! Last night we played outside - having fun on the swing set together & playing in the backyard as a family - and then of course we got ice cream.. It was nice!

Today at work my friend Brenda brought me an unexpected birthday present! That made me feel good - it’s nice to get presents when you don’t expect them (much better than expecting a gift and not receiving any!) She got me a wonderful smelling candle and some body wash - both of which I love! And then Laurel, who comes every Friday to help stuff the Sunday bulletins (Brenda is her job coach) she brought me some cute little cupcakes, which Brenda stuck candles in and sang Happy Birthday to me! That was SO thoughtful & made my day. I felt like my birthday was sorta’ ignored on Tuesday so that meant the world to me - especially since I wasn’t expecting it!

Tonight we were ‘spose to go to an event at Church - a cook out and games & stuff - and I made a dessert last night to take to it, and now it got cancelled cuz they thought no one would show up. This keeps happening with events at Church, so it made me quite mad to hear it was being cancelled. We don’t know what we’re gonna’ have for dinner now, since we weren’t planning on being home.

And Sunday we are going to have dinner with 3 other couples from Church with young children. We haven’t gotten together with all of them in QUITE some time, since everyone’s so busy in the summer. And this time we’re going to another couple’s house, instead of everyone coming to ours, so that’ll be a nice change… and hopefully it will be a fun time!

Well, I should be on my way for now… Hope your weekend goes great!

No comments: