Monday, July 16, 2007

The weekend...





Well, here is the weekend update… Friday night Chris & I dropped off the children for his Mom to watch & went out to dinner to a Mediterranean restaurant – I have never eaten that kind of food before – hommus & other things – and I loved it! We went there because a guy that Chris does a lot of work for owns the restaurant. And then half the people who work there Chris ended up knowing too! So that was fun…

Saturday was nice because we had some fun family time together in the morning, doing what I love to do most: shop! I got a $100 gift card for Babies ‘R Us from some very kind ladies at the Church I work at…. So we spent $82 of it on Saturday! They were having lots of sales… We got diapers for Maya, some formula, a new outfit for both girls & some new sandals for Chloe and a few other things. We walked out with this huge bag full of stuff. We almost bought a nice double stroller on clearance, but we didn’t. It would’ve been a really good deal, though. Anyhow, it was lots of fun. I took a few pictures of Chloe in the new outfit (pictured above) & she looks so adorable! Chris said she looks like a hippy. haha. Whatever!

Sunday we didn’t do much of anything… I went grocery shopping & Chris watched the Nascar race… and we played outside.

Today is Monday and I need your prayers! At 11:00 I am going to the dentist to get 2 wisdom teeth pulled. My friend Erin is coming over to spend the day with us & help with the girls. I’m a little nervous. I had 1 tooth pulled last year, and I had to get like, 7 shots for just the one tooth! And it didn’t want to come out easily – it came out in pieces – it was just awful! So I’m not looking forward to having 2 done! I bought some orange sherbet & ice cream at the store yesterday and Erin’s bringing jello and pudding with her today! Let’s pray that it goes well and my teeth easily come out this time!

Well, I better go… I’ll let you know how it went when I get a free moment later….

No comments: