Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Beautiful portraits!!!!

Here are some of the beautiful pictures of the girls taken yesterday! I cannot believe how easy it is for me to share these! They gave me a CD with all 74 pictures on it, even the ones we didn't order! And all I had to do was crop them each a little and here they are... I love them!! :)
It was hard getting a picture of both of them, so this turned out to be the best one! Maya was actually smiling goofy & cute in a few but Chloe had her hands in the air in those few, cuz this guy was throwing a monkey in the air to get them to smile! haha. So even though it's serious, this one was best...


Yes, can you believe we managed to change their outfits?!

Finally, she was laughing and smiling!! (Thanks to that guy for tossing the stuffed monkey in the air!)








1 comment:

Amanda said...

Great pictures!! I haven't seen Chloe's teeth yet! I was shocked that she has so many already!! hah :)