Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Finally....

I've tried to post these pictures several different times in the past 24 hours but the website keeps giving me error messages... so, finally, this morning it worked!

I haven't posted in SO long I don't know where to start.... Chris worked hard on the kitchen last Friday night and got all the tile grouted which was amazing... it looked good for the party on Saturday. However, we got a massive snow storm Friday night into Saturday and a bunch of people didn't come to the party... I was at the point where if one more person called and said they weren't coming, I was probably gonna' cry! So we invited a few more guests at the last minute, telling them we had all this food and not many people, so we ended up having a big party after all.. And it was fun! The only thing I regret is that I forgot to charge the video camera battery so poor Maya doesn't have a video of her 1st birthday party! We took lots of pictures, but that's just not the same. My Mom made an adorable cake and Maya even tried some of the frosting - a few bites, anyway!

After the party, we had to set our clocks forward which always is annoying - since the kids are on such schedules that then get thrown out of whack! So Maya wouldn't go to bed until 9:30, which ended up being 10:30, so the next morning we barely could get out of bed... so just Chloe and I made it to Church, and we were almost late!

Now it's Tuesday and I am dealing with a very whiny/cranky Maya... she is back to not eating baby food again... Yesterday she didn't even eat one jar! She is living on graham crackers, and of course formula & milk. I don't know if this is good or not. I can't believe it's just her teeth making her this cranky... she just cries or whines 80% of the time... I was ready to have a mental breakdown by 9:00 last night. I made Chris put Maya to bed cuz I just needed a break from her. So this morning my Mom is coming up and we're taking the girls to get their pictures taken. It should be interesting... with Maya's temperament lately. I'm just hoping that we get a few good pictures, I'm not asking for much at this point.

So I should get back to eating breakfast and watching the girls now.... Hope you had a good weekend...






No comments: